Your song of the moment (Part 1)

:heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

A friend of mine recommended this R&B singer Blood Orange to me, so I looked him up and found a video of him interviewing Philip Glass. This boded well. And you can actually hear some Glass in his music! Here’s his new single, which is the best thing on his new album:

He is so good! Gorgeous R&B that’s artsy as heck but really hits emotional highs too. And the production is super interesting. It seems that Cupid Deluxe is the album to check out. Here’s a song from that one:

I love that adorable music video and his super cool dancing.

4 Likes
1 Like

predicting these kids bring rock back at some point, they reek of talent.

1 Like

this record is fucking incredible

1 Like

Toups posted a meme involving The Disintegration Loops this past week and now I can’t stop.

1 Like
1 Like

are there others out there who think like us?
are there others and are they having fun?
i think they’re having fun, i think they’re having fun

3 Likes

chasity belt is so good!!!

i’ve been listening to dear nora SO MUCH recently. this is from their recent very good album “skulls example”

3 Likes

skulls example is great! i was so surprised when they came out of nowhere with a new album, it had been so long. my favourite of theirs is “distant light” though

2 Likes

nice! “distant light” is rly good. i’ve been bouncing around “three states” a lot, katy’s knack for songwriting is totally amazing.

1 Like

can you guess what my favourite Chastity Belt song is? :chainlesschump:

if it’s what i think it is the song title reminded me of you!

1 Like

^____^

anyway i’ve had Bizarre Love Triangle in my head a lot lately and then i saw a meme on fb asking if i was a Bizarre Love Triangle gay and i was like ‘guess i must be’

but also i’ve been thinking about this song a lot

1 Like

yeah she has a really…i was gonna say “organic” but thats a kinda obnoxious choice of words so uh she’s got a natural way of putting things that i think is great. her vocals and the big bright guitars mean i always wanna listen to some tiger trap or the softies when i’m done.

1 Like
2 Likes