Your song of the moment (Part 1)

the ‘liked videos’ by this account are a trip. it’s like a bunch of spanish videos for kids about minecraft and hot wheels and stuff and then a 45 minute documentary featuring a lecture by a composer famous for writing theme songs for chinese historical tv dramas

i approve

5 Likes

i’m watching the lecture now and realizing this guy is an actual legend

composed the score for tons of very famous movies too, i’m learning so much

3 Likes

do you think this youtube channel’s owner just created an ad hoc blues improvisation to commemorate wei yi losing in chess

2 Likes

I don’t know anything about this lady, and the rest of this album didn’t impress me, but this song is a cold and beautiful knife.

1 Like

This whole album is great. Shoegazey, noisey, advant garde

Here’s the closer

I wasn’t really into it at first but then I listened to the whole album without realizing so I’m gonna say that’s pretty good.

1 Like
1 Like

they’ll hurt me bad but i won’t mind. they’ll hurt me bad, they do it all the time

1 Like

i’m obsessed! been listening to it a few times a day since this weekend, at least. they were awesome. if you have any interest, you can see the full set here (i’m with friends just off camera, to the right of the stage).

also, their previous album from a while back laid the death metal on a bit thicker, while the new one goes for a more crusty, hardcore style. it’s also really good, though i’m way more into Decreation right now…

:moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: :family_woman_boy::eggplant:

1 Like

Such a strong collective

1 Like

This was on Canadian rock radio today. Hadn’t heard this one in awhile.

4 Likes

The best Prince song…?

baroque dance music is fucking me up

1 Like

Song of the summer, imo:

2 Likes