Your song of the moment (Part 1)

1 Like

This is too much from a slender white man imo

1 Like

Loretta Lynn is extremely not to be fucked with

1 Like

I was thinking about that, along with longtime collaborator here and in Knower, Genevieve. They are easily something default baseline “good-looking”

I guess that shouldn’t constrict them from making such a song and expression, but it does bear a slight disingenuous tinge that can’t be helped

New Gorillaz album is better than the previous. Important thing to know here is that the final track is the best song of theirs since Plastic Beach:

4 Likes
1 Like

been awhile since a song/video grabbed me like this, holy shit

2 Likes

ooh, thanks for sharing this. serpentwithfeet has never failed to impress me

Julian Cope’s Roky Erickson cover hits this psychedelic gnostic spiritual note that resonates with me emotionally in a way that this kind of stuff never does.

Look behind you, look behind you, you are always there,
Twenty one years old or maybe twenty more,
Obelisks will mark the place you fell.
Where children play, they will mark the place you fell.

2 Likes
5 Likes
2 Likes

this whole album really

Maybe I wasn’t paying attention but I was floored by how good the new Immortal is

1 Like

i was totally not expecting it at all. i love how fresh/refreshing it feels (a bit of old + new) and also how totally dirty and furious it is, especially on the more blasting tracks. feels constantly grinding, rumbling, volcanic. their best in 17 years – not that they’ve done much since then, but hey. yeah, it owns.

also, i am seeing italian occult black/death legends mortuary drape live tonight!!

1 Like

How was the show?

extract the vibes coming outta this song/video and inject them into my fuckin veins plz

3 Likes

I’m glad that Bearface is getting more of a role in the songs after they kicked out Ameer
1 Like