Your song of the moment (Part 1)

My friends, for night driving disco, it does NOT get any better than this:

It’s perfect. Ever since it blew my mind a few years ago, I’ve been looking for more music in this style. While I’ve found a lot of good stuff, nothing ever matches up.

4 Likes

To be fair, the world is sucking a lot more obviously than it used to these days

new Courtney Barnett song about incels

I don’t like the stuff she’s released for this album so far quite as much as the last one buuuuuuuuuut I’m real pumped to hear the whole thing tomorrow

I am looking forward to the new Snail Mail album

7 Likes

I have had this stuck in my head, stuck in my heart, stuck in my body (body) all damn day

7 Likes

Very powerful memories attached to this album. Spent my 30 hour car trip listening to this when I moved. I cried a whole bunch. There was a lot going on at the time. Emotion 10/10 all time fav for life

4 Likes

My version of this was Robyn

1 Like

And that being said, what the fuck is this

Fuck yeah Robyn.

But also how the fuck did someone think that doing the mopey piano guy cover of a dance song about dancing was a good idea goddammit.

3 Likes

This is not my song of this moment, but is a song of a very specific moment of my 14-15 year old self that I can’t even see that cover and not think of it.

i wish i organized a screening of good time at my school before this semester ended

1 Like