Your song of the moment (Part 1)

:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

1 Like

wait nvr mind

1 Like
5 Likes

Jam

1 Like

two of my best friends just released this track and i think it’s p t cool

1 Like

I slowly work through this thread as I browse sb and I wanna let you know I dig the hell out of this track

1 Like

pretty!

if gaika is '10s answer to 90s tricky i can’t wait 4 his β€˜nearly god.’ everything is so incredible

1 Like

you have good taste

probably the worst part of not having a fully-functioning computer is that’s i can’t do this

this is lovely but im also enjoying the similar isolated elements between this and

1 Like

Yeaaaah Deli Girls

Never not a sucker for good electropunk, especially when there’s some probably accidental referencing of Dillinja aka the Best Junglist
Some really stronk notion up ins

Quake sfx!

Trans and non-binary peeps are saving pop music

1 Like

oops, been a while. what’s new?

2 Likes

few weeks late on this but

shouts to Janelle for her tireless work for vacbed visibility

6 Likes
3 Likes
1 Like

Turns out Prince had amazing karma and reincarnated

It’s kind of great when Eno puts away all the arty prickliness and just turns out a lush, pretty piece of music.

3 Likes