Your song of the moment (Part 1)

1 Like
2 Likes
4 Likes

Album of the moment:

I have this Nasty Habit of listening to things over and over and over again until they get out of my system for good. The Current Album as been as such since March 5th with no signs of stopping, and the Current Song as been as such since October 17th.

Current Song:

Current Album:

4 Likes

“Cabinet Man” was my song of the “moment” for a solid couple months after Spirit Phone came out

1 Like

My songs of the moment from it has flopped between Touch-Tone Telephone, Spiral of Ants, Ancient Aliens, Reaganomics, Cabinet Man, and I Earn My Life. So I just listen to the album sometimes daily.

It’s real good yeah
i only bought two albums this year, and they were the first two i’d bought in gosh like 5 years. the first was the Undertale OST, and the second was Spirit Phone

xposted from Mtn Goats thread:

1 Like

I remember when Neil’s first Lemon Demon albums were out alongside animutations, I really need to check out this new one. Last I really soaked in were his mashups.

Here’s my most played jam this week.

3 Likes

Really like the flip side (Hot Rain) too, but the version on Youtube is all worn down and EQed wrong >:- |

Heart of Stone’s good too.

1 Like
1 Like

I saw eleven bands the previous two days and the best were The Dicks and an ELO cover band, so these two songs are fighting for supremacy in my mental jukebox:

4 Likes

Sorry for the double post y’all

2 Likes

This always reminds me of the opening of ALI

Vera Lynn - I’ll Be Seeing You
…i’ll always think of you that way…

YEAH I’VE BEEN LISTENING TO A #DONGLOVER SONG FOR A FEW HOURS NOW

WHAT OF IT

shrug i think we all know by now #DONGLOVER is your normal MO

:smiley: