Your song of the moment (Part 1)

Also, for @shrug

A very young, pre-Hardware Richard Stanley directed the video for this. It is pretty terrible! Don’t watch it!! Actually it’s kind of cool

2 Likes

inb4 cuba

love fields of the nephilim

“moonchild” was among the handful of songs going through my mind yesterday, of course

1 Like

doubleyou doubleyou doubleyou dot oldmanmurray dot com

2 Likes

ok I HAVE to post the new trash80

2 Likes

Yo you buried the lede though!

This track brought me back to life

there was no “album of the moment” thread :frowning:

I’ve been waiting for him to release these tracks for a minute! while he was playing starlight eyes at square sounds melbourne my fiance (who normally has little patience for chip-like stuff) turned to me and said “I like this” and it was magical

it was cool to see him embrace his synthwave side – I always thought he kind of predated the recent resurgence of synthwave, which probably makes sense because he was channeling OG synthwave with his early stuff

“…now, I’m one of them.”

1 Like
2 Likes

hey i know this person

1 Like

I don’t, but I’m a fan. I’ve had several Starpilot songs-of-the-moment over the years.

Still on a mid eighties goth kick

Also, any recommendations for a good chorus pedal?

3 Likes
2 Likes

Album of animal crossing music using samples from Animal Crossing:

It’s very good and calming.

(Thanks @The_Blueberry_Hill)

3 Likes

okay so like i’ve been listening to that album to go to sleep and it’s made me all wistful but also sentimental

but fuck all that

these guys are so much better mixed more naturally than the loud poppy fill on their last album; I wish they would always go for jammin’ show-offy (and more SAX!)

1 Like

oh god damn it I just made a thread about this

1 Like

tee hee