Your song of the moment (Part 1)

1 Like
2 Likes

:statue_of_liberty::fireworks:

1 Like

Bumped into an old friend today

1 Like

A friend recently introduced me to the “shoegaze” genre.

2 Likes

i take it you’ve checked out My Bloody Valentine? i’m spotting some similarities, though the points of departure are real fun

This is fantastic. Do they have a full album out?

So I spent like all Saturday night listening to this album again because my wife had never heard it and did not understand why I was cracking up so much about “Debra” during Baby Driver, and yeah, it still rules.

1 Like

Same, that scene put an huge grin on my face.

Was just kicking back to this yesterday, too.

1 Like

Noooope

Raw Man last put out anything in '08 and it was boilerplate Ed Banger-y

Tbh the not-remix version of this one is boilerplate 1st wave Francohouse anyway

Beck fucking kills

Someone find that live version of One Foot In The Grave where the audience is clapping along

1 Like

I have this “one day” plan to sift through tons of Beck live recordings for the freshest.

There’s just so much.

That’s a name that came up, but I have only heard maybe part of one of their songs at this point. The person who introduced me to this type of music focused on Japanese artists more than anything. This one, for example, which immediately appealed to me with that sound like a heavy engine idling at about 0:30:

2 Likes

award for most killer accordion riff

1 Like

me: I really wish this 40 year old rapper would drop the casual anti-gay slurs already it’s v. problematic

also me: I LOVE THIS TRACK HE DID THAT IS JUST GOING HARD FOR FIVE MINUTES ABOUT LITERALLY MURDERING HUMAN BEINGS FOREVER!!!

i had this video as liked. for a moment i didn’t understand but remembered that i used to play this very song and others from a playlist with friends while playing d&d, like, six years ago

1 Like