Your song of the moment (Part 1)

boring and unsurprising post

2 Likes

This is another song that I keep returning to. I’m not sure what it is about it that appeals to me so much, but I’ve listened to it many times.

I picked up The Assassination of Julius Caesar after this post reminded me that it had been released. It’s a good album.

3 Likes

:dansemacabre::fire::dansemacabre::fire::dansemacabre::fire::dansemacabre::fire::dansemacabre::fire::dansemacabre:

the guitar sounds on this song are my favorite ever

her new album is so good

yeah I heard the first track on where are we going and she became my absolute favorite house artist

she and terre thaemlitz are amazing

im assuming u saw this interview between them http://www.electronicbeats.net/octo-octa-terre-thaemlitz-conversation/

terre is super important to me but can also be so annoying, so this more casual conversation was lovely

Fiona Apple has a way of perfectly describing how I used to feel when I was 19 or so. This song in particular reminds me how I used to be a confused angry ball of emotions with a desire for human closeness and no way of achieving it.

As usual, I have to recommend this entire album for being incredible. I actually ripped off a bit of Jonathan for a tune I made for an RPG that never came out. Hooray.

2 Likes

This is the best version of any Castlevania song ever and I don’t care what anybody says

6 Likes
1 Like

the way gucci pronounces “extra” is timeless