Your song of the moment (Part 1)

this is like a perfect hip hop song except for jeezy’s hook which is instantly forgettable

bonus: hatsune miku (no, really)

1 Like

There’s another live version of this on the deluxe rerelease of Prolonging the Magic. Prolonging the Magic holds up really fucking well.

1 Like

Flying Lotus says he really likes the Friday the 13th NES Soundtrack, and I do too

2 Likes

he died today. 70 years old.

1 Like

edit: i just found out the song is about her looking at a photo album and berating her partner for taking the pictures of those happy times in black and white instead of colour film. what a particular and wonderful kind of thing.

4 Likes

something nice and not metal

Local Atlanta punk shit, been on repeat all day

2 Likes
1 Like

(apologies if this was already shared lol I haven’t followed the thread til now)

I guess one of those One Direction boys takes influence from Roy Orbison because this kinda slaps?

hey, nice pop, i dig this

ps bieber - baby still slaps fuck the haters

I used to listen to this album while I took the bus and walked home from work. It is a night-in-the-city album.

Most of my songs of the moment are just an excuse for me to talk about whole albums, oops.

4 Likes

Had this shit on repeat all week, my boy Kyle has yet to disappoint

I still think Doubt It is my favorite track of his though

He’s such a goober and is constantly referencing smash bros. and samples anime for his tracks and we share a name so basically hes the mothafuckin’ man

3 Likes

my favorite version of a top-fucking-shelf '90s jam

Hell yeah it does

his interview with hot97 is hilarious, dude has SO much charisma and is just adorbs