Your song of the moment (Part 1)

sometimes it’s necessary

glen campbell looks like a piece of ham but boy can he shred

1 Like

i idolized bryan ferry for a period as a teenager.

2 Likes

I might have already posted this yet it’s a new moment

I’ve probably also posted this before but these lyrics get me every time, especially the bit where it gets all jumbled up at the end.

this is probably my favorite gary neueman song. i really like this video, though, because the drummer is jamming the fuck out while everyone else are robotic.

the drummer really shines in this video, though:

4 Likes
2 Likes

technically video game related content

here’s the remix

thinking a lot about this track which is just some pretty harmonies, some brief spoken cantonese and your man sullenly repeating “rapping is a lifestyle/do you know what the fuck i’m saying?” in a tone that approaches mild but is slightly tamer than mild.

1 Like

triad god is goat

biribiri da da da

(i think this is some catholic shit, but it’s still catchy)

4 Likes

this sounds like the exact conceit of Onra’s Chinoiseries, have you heard those?

1 Like
3 Likes

indeed.

2 Likes

Been listening to it over and over again since it first came out, probably tens of thousand of times by now. At some point it became the theme of a character in one of my video game concepts, which led to me listening to it even more.

1 Like

??

3 Likes

I don’t know anything about deadmau5, but I had a good time with this song back when it came out because it’s based on a fun, dark Ray Bradbury story I read in middle school.

1 Like

like all bands from san diego i like except for isaac rother, these guys look like people i want to rob

just look at that hair