Your song of the moment (Part 1)

definitely the anthem for the mass alt-woke/left-accelerationist movement that i hope happens in 8 years

1 Like

letitrockyouletitrockyou

what a sample
1 Like
2 Likes

Massive attack 100th window
Mad professor no protection
Blue daisy the Sunday gift
Bass that fills the whole world up. Bass that becomes air

1 Like

yesss
havenā€™t listened to the whole album but i do love this song, a lot

i also love that the backstory behind this record is old mate got mugged for the first time in his life

1 Like
3 Likes
1 Like

This song is rly interesting imo. It has so many flourishes. Future bragging about his wealth by saying he has an iPhone 6 in a song released in January 2019! His wild delivery of ā€œwell I canā€™t love her / like she need meā€. The delivery of ā€œthe riches the riches the richesā€ is so classic Future it feels like him flexing his ability to fold the whole dynamic of wealth and depression over again and again and again until itā€™s like a fine dough. The mochi of trap anguish.

Yet somehow the song doesnā€™t amount to much. It feels like he is emulating emo rap in some of his vocals, and the structure feels appropriately messy. There isnā€™t really a second verse, itā€™s just hooks and bridges weaving in and out of each other, like a trippie redd song. The ā€œItā€™s so hard, itā€™s so hard, these perkys keep me sadā€ but sounds straight up like an emo rap melody to me.

Idk I like this song. Itā€™s maybe unfinished but it might be my favourite on this album.

Edit apparently he says out of zone 6 not iPhone 6 which makes a lot of sense but it sure sounds like iPhone 6 and I like that better

2 Likes

this entire album is fun times

5 Likes

woah this is amazing!

just-post-velvet revolution shoegaze from the czech republic

3 Likes

2 Likes