Your song of the moment (Part 1)

I saw They Might Be Giants live the other night. Iā€™ve been to three or four of their shows previously, and they are always entertaining. They performed for almost three hours.

Between the two sets they played, this video was projected. Because I had not yet heard their new album, I didnā€™t realize that it is an alternate version of one of the songs from said album. (I guess they now have several albums that I havenā€™t heard.) Anyway, I found it kind of catchy.

1 Like

ooh Anna Domino was someone i never got round to so thanks!

Camino del Sol is unimpeachable as always

i guess this has been in my head since the eclipse:

4 Likes
1 Like
1 Like
2 Likes
1 Like

Severe nostalgia wound uih

Iā€™ve had this album on my phone for a couple years now. Itā€™s important to have good pop music on hand at all times.

2 Likes

I think you were the one to recommend this to in the albums thread few years ago? Thanks again itā€™s so good

2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes
3 Likes

i just want to let everyone know i dont think the picture in this video or the name of the uploader is cool

This band got really obnoxious and bad almost instantaneously, but this debut EP is nothing like their other stuff and itā€™s excellent relaxed psych folk music. This is my favorite album to fall asleep to.

4 Likes
1 Like

the guitar in this sounds like a buckethead song lol

dude is 50

Natalie Koskinen is someone Iā€™m always split on throwing in the ā€˜women who rockā€™ thread because she doesnā€™t tend to do lead vocals (sheā€™s not in this song at all) but gosh she is attached to cool bands