Your song of the moment (Part 1)

3 Likes

The fact that this song isnā€™t actually by Brad Neely still makes me uncomfortable, some really Berenstain Bears shit

What?? He did make it though

Had to upload this, so fucking good my vibe spiked

2 Likes

I could swear to god that back in the day in the video description it said ā€œsong by (somebody not Brad Neely)ā€ and he just did the video

Itā€™s me, I am the Berenstain Bears effect

Well technically itā€™s by Cox and Combes, who are two characters he created. You bought into the kayfabe, nothing wrong with that

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

1 Like

Anyway this is good news, the world makes sense and it is just me who is stupid, which is by far preferable

2 Likes

says you

w

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like
3 Likes

TFW that awful, toxic jackass youā€™ve had to deal with at work for the last two years finally quits:

:dancer:

3 Likes

Ra Ri Ru Re Gu

1 Like

i watched the second coming shortly before i heard this song. i donā€™t remember if it was any good, but i really liked ecclestonā€™s accent, so whatever!

2 Likes

I still canā€™t believe this exists:

There was a lot of cool cross-pollination between Elephant 6 and Shibuya-kei in the 90ā€™s but this is probably the weirdest collaboration. The Olivia Tremor Controlā€™s songwriting and backing music is great, but Iā€™m really not a fan of Kahimi Karieā€™s weird whispering toddler singing style.

Iā€™ve heard it said that somewhere there are demos of the Olivia Tremor Control fully performing these songs with their own vocals. I am dying to hear them. I can totally picture Bill Doss and Will Cullen Hart singing these melodies.

I gotta give Kahimi Karie credit for one thing, this music video from the EP is pretty cool:

3 Likes