- Sure, I’ll make a game
- Hell no I won’t
- I really want to, I don’t know if I’ll be capable of this
- I really want to, but I don’t have any ideas for a game
- I really want to, but April won’t work for me
- I really want to, but I’m gonna flake out at the last minute
- I don’t really want to, but I’m entertaining the possibility because life is an arbitrary parade of pointless exercises anyway
- I don’t really want to, but I might be willing to provide some form of material assistance to somebody else’s game
- I don’t really want to, but if somebody talked me into it I might participate
- Option # 10: I have an opinion or a joke which I will communicate in a reply to this thread
See topic, basically. I’m getting kinda bogged down in my current projects (haven’t made progress in my Cragne Manor thread since mid-January!), and sometimes the only way I can convince myself to get some momentum going again is to dive into something new as a palate cleanser.
To that end, I was thinking it might be fun to make a tiny little game, probably in Twine, and some of the recent conversation in places like the News thread and the Axe made me think it might be fun to invite others to do this with me. I guess this might technically count as a “game jam” if you wanted to make a big deal about it, but I was really just looking for an excuse to do this myself and see if anybody else was interested.