violence club 2k19: jcvd is kuwabatake sanjuro at tonight's violence club! 04/18/19 @ 5/8PM PST/EST

8 Likes

I’ve learned at this point that I can get away with anything at work so fuck it I’ll tune in on my shift!

3 Likes

Oh damn Haywire is my shit

1 Like

Rank betrayal

handsome siblings is on youtube, so you don’t need to upload that. not sure what haywire is to look for it, though.

I believe in the violence dream

2 Likes

Turns out I’ll be driving to Tennessee on Wednesday night anyway so do whatever you want I guess

NEXT WEEK RETURN TO YOKOHAMA AND SEE THE OTHER TWO MIKE HAMA MOVIES LEARN ABOUT THE BIBLE AND JAZZ

3 Likes

…what day? I was going to do a kids club thing on the usual Thursday that week.

Wednesday???

1 Like

TOMORROW WE RETURN TO YOKOHAMA FOR…

A BAD TIME IN YOKOHAMA PART TWO

Maiku Hama will travel to the distant past and walk right into a trap. Warning: I remember the trap being really intense.

The pre and intermission will be of course the best Yokohama promotional videos I can find. What time do these usually start? 7 central?? 8 central?

1 Like

Thanks for coming out.

2 Likes

V1
yo, i’m going to show Desert Heat, a loose remake of Yojimbo starring Jean-Claude Van Damme, Pat Fancy Lad Morita, and Danny Yo Can I Be In This Movie, Too Trejo. It’s all very goofy JCVD nonsense, so if that’s your thing…

After that, I may show either Sudden Death (if it uploads and processes in time) or Rumble in the Bronx (jackie chan always saves the day).

This’ll be TONIGHT 04/18/19 at ~5PM/8PM PST/EST.

https://cytu.be/r/sbanimeclub

4 Likes

We should just do a Yojimbo night, except it would take an entire day

Van Damme fucks in this one and it’s pretty weird y’all :expressionless:

(also it’s the last directorial effort from the man who brought us the original ROCKY and KARATE KID)

Is it weirder than when Van Damme fucks the tub in Double Team?

STARTING SOON

https://cytu.be/r/sbanimeclub

It’s interesting how they shot Rumble in the Bronx with the intent of dubbing over all the voices for all releases. The original audio was included with a Japanese release though. It’s a little bit hard to hear it at times.

3 Likes

I had wondered if they shot this like some Italian movies – with the actors each speaking their lines in their native language and then dubbing over it depending on the release. The kid’s acting is better prior to the re-dubbing.

1 Like