videogame things you think about a lot (Part 1)

doom guy lookin is original thunkface

we have that here

:doomthunking:

1 Like

AHAHHAHAHA good

:hugemrsaturn:

i think about mr saturns all the time because they are genderless blobs of love and sincerity, and even though they found a safe place for themselves they still go out of their way to help those in need. they never say ‘i got mine’ they endlessly APPRECIATE

7 Likes

Welcome Home

2 Likes

i, mr. saturn, boing, can do all for you.

3 Likes
3 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

the sound of the janitor’s angry mustache wobble when you shatter the backboard in dr. j vs bird

2 Likes

I say this in my mind a lot in reference to different things.

1 Like

I’m surprised nobody has ever done one of those Youtube vocal Acappella covers of this song

6 Likes

I’ll exchange a few hundred words for these thought windows

Maybe not as applicable now, still…

The vanishing of

1 Like

I WAS LITERALLY LOOKING FOR THAT ONE PART IN STAR FOX WHERE IT SOUNDS LIKE (i think falco?) THAT DUDE SAYS WUBUBWE BE JAMMIN

THERE IT IS AT TEN SECONDS

2 Likes

Not quite what I was thinking but okay

edit: wait I’m stupid I was talking about a different song LOL

1 Like

Forever’s big bad boast

3 Likes

i can’t stop thinking about forever’s big bad balls
dicknballs

2 Likes

Here’s a clearer load to eyes

Deathevan

May His (Un)holiness burn brain

Thunking back, Tyr/Myria’s “true” form in BoF1 did kinda have something similar going on (as his Mum).

1 Like

3 Likes

I think a lot about blocky model Tifa. I have a certain screen with her burnt into my memory that I don’t even know is in the game. I can’t really make out the background in my mind. There’s a wooden floor, like in the bar I think.

Then I think about why there’s more hentai of Tifa than any other videogame character. I mean, I just assume that’s true. From… personal experience. Why, really? Just why?

1 Like