Videogame Music Thread

Oh! Also… I’ve had this song for years and have no idea what game it’s from. Am pretty sure it’s from a game… Does anyone recognize this?

niiiiice. that’s super chill. i want to know about this too

it’s like snes jrpg dungeon music with a hip hop beat?

looping this all night

Mona Pizza

2 Likes

playing FF6 for the first time recently and i couldnt stand Setzer until this part

like holy wow i am even getting a lil choked up listening to this rn. good shit.

however this is my actual favorite track from the game

1 Like

Huh. Was this soundtrack by Youji Takenouchi and/or Junya Nakano? That linked track sounds incredibly similar to their stuff for Golfing Greats 2/Pennant Race 2. EDIT: Ok, looks like Takenouchi at least had some involvement.

Can this thread just be my full time job? thx

2 Likes

listen to the MOTHER 1 arranged/vocal album if you haven’t already

2 Likes

A thing I like to do every few years is to binge-read the entirety of Maison Ikkoku while looping the arranged version of Fallin’ Love

It’s kind of a life-changing experience the first time, and subsequent occurrences bring me back to that center

1 Like

Perfect music for having sex.

Some good ambiance on Hellnight, although only fans of extreme minimalism may get any audiological pleasure out of this:

Doom '16 soundtrack got released yesterday. New workout soundtrack for me.

can’t get this out of my head

stuck in my head today

1 Like

A lot of Castlevania tunage right now.

1 Like

Damn this song has such a nice vibe, kinda wistful too. Listened to it more than anything else this week. Top tier overworld/map theme.

1 Like

This song still haunts me when I listen to it.

2 Likes
1 Like