Under the covers

4 Likes

@toups are you ashamed you left this band before you had the chance to be featured on the Onion AV Clubā€™s legendary AV Undercover youtube playlist???

2 Likes

1 Like

actually I feel like a dodged a bullet bc that cover is really bad. I mean itā€™s like the worst possible song for that band to do, they did about as good of a job as they could have, but it is so bad.

the band Iā€™m currently in got to play world cafe a few years ago, which isnā€™t necessarily ā€œcoolerā€ but definitely less embarrassing.

I do miss playing with brass bed a lot and their new record is excellent.

Toups I just was fuckin with ya

When is Feufollet touring in goddam Baltimore

EDIT: Oh! I meant to tell you. The other day a big college radio station around here thatā€™s affiliated with NPR and whose tagline is ā€œRadio For Music Peopleā€ played a Feufollet song and I was like I KNOW THAT GUY! It was a weird moment.

1 Like

thanks not thanks for reminding me of the AV Club thing, Iā€™ve been stuck in a youtube hole for hours

this is the only one that is better than the original

it takes awhile for it to pay off but itā€™s worth it

3 Likes

does this mean Iā€™ve made it

where are my royalty checks and marriage proposals

surely they will come in any day now

as far as baltimore goes: idk man, things have been pretty slow, and my days with the band might be limited as I ā€œpursue a real jobā€ or whatever

All I hear is a bunch of lame excuses

1 Like

yeah thatā€™s what being a musician is mostly

What is this depressing real job youā€™re referring to

web developer

4 Likes

I wanted to thank you for introducing me to Screaming Females. Iā€™ve been listening to Ugly about once a day for about a month now. Theyā€™re incredible.

1 Like

Nice! TBH I donā€™t know anything about the band, but that is a very good cover

cross posting this from the things that get you pumped up thread, this is one of my favorite covers of all time, it fully transcends the ā€˜folk cover of a metal songā€™ kitsch

2 Likes
2 Likes

CUBA,

I need to stop posting kid videos but I just couldnā€™t help it