TV Party (Part 1)

It was always terrible but it was occasionally fun. This last season has been pretty fascinating as far as doing a real bad job goes, though.

Looking forward to a super extra long episode wooooo

1 Like

the world finally turning against game of thrones is making me want to put up with watching it so I can join in on the derision

1 Like

i am 100% fully mindlessly uncritically submersed in the “i recognize that” 1993 era internet and games industry nostalgia of halt and catch fire season 4

1 Like

I finally caught up (it took me about seven sessions to watch one episode of a television show) and why weren’t the dudes in gamathrones smashing up the ice around their rock with the giant hammer they had ready to hand just the entire time until their last calorie reserves were spent?

Has the internet been asking this question all week?

Were the showrunners afraid it would be compared to landmark of cinema Antoin Fuqua’s KING ARTHUR (2004)???

Also I kept thinking they were out of anonymous guys but then another one would spontaneously appear to die so as to maintain the illusion of Stakes.

1 Like

Also you expect me take Arya seriously as a murderdemon when she picks up that knife like that LS:D;jlsdbf;jlgbaefwljg;ljbsdf;,khalkwbfkj;mg

select futon why are teevees stupid plz answer me

[SPOILER]I WANT THE EPISODE DEVOTED TO THE ARMY OF THE DEAD LOCATING AND TRANSPORTING THAT MASSIVE FUCKING CHAIN WITH THOSE THICK AS A HUMAN BEING’S WRIST PERFECTLY FORMED LINKS TO THE LAKE SITE FOR DRAGON EXCAVATION GIVE ME THESE LOGISTICS NOT MORE PENSIVE FARTLOOKS AND FISHER PRICE MY FIRST K-DRAMA SISTERCONFLICTS I FUCKIN SWE [/SPOILER]

3 Likes

SEXTUPLE POST

Defenders has been okay. But to be honest, hanging the story on the poor rich man who can’t take a second to think things through is not very interesting. Or the girl turned evil because…

I liked Stick until I didn’t. Shame about that, he was the canny person planning ahead but then failed to let anyone know ahead of time why.

this episode of game of thrones was completely hilarious

Yeah, it’s a mess. They did a slightly better job of having characters interact than they have been, so that’s something.

This show is made for owning

the tim and eric awesome show ten year anniversary was basically just a “standard” new episode of of the show which is interesting and almost cute(?) to see after how influential they became and how they’ve developed over the years as actors and filmmakers

it was probably one of the least bad episodes of the season for sure, it just had a number of really, really funny moments:

• the scooby doo reveal of littlefinger

• the voiceover incest while tyrion watched?

• theon winning a fight like peggy hill

why does jon snow wear his huge furry fuck you cloak in the south where everyone else is much more lightly dressed shouldn’t he be acclimated to a colder climate why do I have a headache what happened to my peni

1 Like

DID HE WEAR HIS SUMMER GAMBESON???

At least lingering knife-to-neck violence is still mildly triggering for me so it managed to provoke an emotional response.

Gr8 job HBO.

But that boy better fuck that dragon next season!

At this point I figure he’s either cosplaying as a northerner or maybe he doesn’t have any other clothes?

Maybe he doesn’t have anywhere to put it and he’s worried someone will steal it if he leaves his coat on a bench somewhere

2 Likes

“My honor could never take the hit of misplacing… my ancestral fur wrap.”