TV Party (Part 1)

You’re not kidding. Sure is a lot of crying in season 2 so far jeez.

I guess that queensryche ballad playing during the terrible werewolf episode was supposed to give me the feels but I was cackling like a crazy person.

I do like the “monsters are people too” angle this season tho

wish those hbo hackers could leak the rest of vice principals that hbo is just sitting on until fall for no reason

in this new season i’m still genuinely kind of amazed at wet hot american summer’s consistency. such a good time

1 Like

Thrones went full

More of that plz

1 Like

Blazed through season 2 and into season 3 of snatural, which has a fun ticking time bomb plot device.

Unfortunately, the music budget seems to have been cut back to first season levels and I am missing all the classic rock shallow cuts.

this finale is literally the stupidest most shaggy dog thing they’ve ever done and that’s saying something

1 Like

yeah my wife got up and walked out of the room during it

By closing most recently on a literal blue eyes white dragon I think we can say Thrones has meme’d itself beyond

There’s trash and then there’s becoming a kind of bellowing landfill elemental and I cannot look away

1 Like

Thrones is now primarily a way to figure out which of your acquaintances are cool w/ war crimes

new curb your enthusiasm is … OK. I put it on par with like season 6. it feels prohibitively 2002, which seasons 7 and 8 avoided more effectively.

yeah I really want to stop watching this show

Oh boy, the budget. It gets worse and worse with every season.

Finished Supernatural Season 9. It ended on a high note, but as with SPN every time, the beginning of Season 10 trivialized the shit out of it. I think now the show is in a real rut again. Will probably take me quite a bit of time to chew through this season, as was the case with Season 7.

I wonder how long they will go, with Season 13 coming and all. They just don’t have the budget to do very many things anymore. It’d be fucking awesome if they had a season road-tripping in Europe, for example.

I watched that gamathrons and gosh that was a slog

I keep watching this show and

the ten minutes where a dragon was attacking a supply train was like

they threw a lot of money at this!

the rest of the time it so fundamentally fails at the basics of any kind of drama that

I don’t

what am I

why do

can’t I just

1 Like

a lot of it is fan service and they don’t even seem to do that right???

yeah this fucking episode man

season 6 felt like it was better than the misery slog that was 5 but 7 is right back to shit

if this season doesn’t end with jon snow fucking a dragon with his face frozen in that “I don’t want to let anyone to know I just smelled a fart” look I swear to

1 Like

game of thrones was always terrible. i only watch it now for pure schadenfreude as the creators continue to reveal how creatively and morally bankrupt they are

1 Like

I watch it so I can talk to my work friends about how it is not good and also dumb, I guess that is about the same thing.

2 Likes

but what if jon snow literally fucks a literal dragon on screen for all the world to see

what then

creative peak of western civilization that is what then

2 Likes