TV Party (Part 1)

westworld drags on and gets more tedious with every screen motion but

?!

1 Like

Eh, I thought last episode was the closest thing to interesting yet.

I don’t know why I watch these things tbh

I think westworld is pretty cool

certainly the best video game-themed show in about forever

I just finished watching Atlanta and I am surprised how much I liked it. Summaries on the show found on the internet are misleading. They make it sound like it is largely about the rap industry. It’s not; I think they prioritized making it funny first. I also enjoyed the first episode of Planet Earth II yesterday I am already looking forward to the next episode.

Westworld recap

Dude who has obviously been a robit the whole time: I can’t be a robit, I have a concise and tragic back story just like all the other robits.

Boring nothing guy: I have a fiance and I think it would be unethical to sex a robit… lol just kidding

You’d best tag them spoilers, cowboy.

I caught up last week. Love Westworld to death so far.

yeah, please use spoiler tags

I sure am glad Westworld had such a slow, patient build to all this dull boilerplate shit!

1 Like

I mean gj making tessa thompson look terrible I guess gr8 show

I need a recommendation for a good half hour long tv show. All the shows I am watching are hour long, but sometimes I only have 30 mins to spare. Atlanta was working for me this way, but i finished the season. :pensive:

I will actually just stop talking about it, but I am having a hard time believing you two find these things shocking twists and aren’t just fucking with me

I dunno man, I wasn’t expecting it.

I’m not sure how “use spoiler tags for explicit plot reveals of TV shows that just showed in the last couple days” is an unusual request

1 Like

I guess I don’t consider those ‘plot details’ any more than ‘there was a penis in this episode alongside the regular boobs’

Like, if you know who I am talking about when I say, ‘dude who is obviously a robit’ then ???

don’t be a shit

2 Likes

Don’t be dense?

I’m not apologing for this.

i would never ask you to break kayfabe

1 Like

finally I know the real me

the man who has been inside me all along

the man who fucks robots then shoots other robots who cannot hurt me*

faints dead away

You would think they would like, stand in front of their robobuddies when people are shooting at them. Maybe there’s a rule where robots you are hanging out with don’t get shot, for the purposes of not ruining your vacation. Nobody likes it when their robobuddies get shot.

“You guys are too dumb to have seen this dumb plot twist so I’m going to leave it visible to punish you and the dumb showrunners for not doing a good job on it”

Come on, dude.