To Attack and Dethrone/Marry/Fornicate God (Xenogears)

Until the Attack on Serfat World State

Okay so Heaven (it is a spaceship) is manufacturing a war to get combat data and collect slaves to do bioengineering to create an army to do something like defeat god or be evil or fucking whatever.

The hidden UFO community just enlisted my party to take on Heaven so that humans can make their own destiny. Our stupid huge party if I can remember

Rico - bioengineered freak man who is heir apparent to Midgar
Middle East Prince in Exile
His Totally Cool Heaven Spy Bodyguard
Totally Cool not going betray me Doctor Citan Uzuki
Their mutual buddy Auron from FFX
Auron’s Son a gun totting priest that murders the bioengineered freaks to save them from themselves
The 13yo Mother Superior Bride to be of Middle East Prince who is also ruler of a 3rd nation
A 12yo girl who just had to kill her dad who pilots a mech that probably has her mom inside it let’s be real for a second
A hamster bear thing that wants to fuck the main character
Amnesiac main character that again has a robot with a bumper sticker that says “this machine kills god”
His maybe girlfriend that may also be the reincarnation of his old wife who has telekinetic brain exploding powers and is addicted to pilot meth and just recently rebelled against heaven where she was previously a wetworks black ops operative until she gained a conscious and now Heaven (it is a spaceship)'s revolving door of underage girls try to kill her

God I probably forgot 3.

Getting to the UFO which has a 500 year old 13yo Queen and the sole defense mech is piloted by a 12yo girl and looking at Xenosaga and going I Know The Perverts.

Auron has died on screen at least twice now and has mysteriously appeared to save our asses 3 times and been like “You Dumb Fucks I knew what was going on the whole time let me explain it to you while I swig this whiskey.”

5 Likes