The Venture Bros. Is Back On

It was good.

Here is an extra epilogue scene from the episode that was cut for time? or maybe they are just doing this from now on considering it happened last time too. anyway:

It was really, really dense! Lots of stuff going on. I feel like it’s something that needs to be watched a couple of extra times.

is kim possible canon to venture bros

it should be

Man this season has some real sharp, clockwork tight plotting. They are actually just straight up making a great comic book arc.

1 Like

We’re real excited for this to come back. It’s been way too long.

ahhhhhhhh

first two episodes of the new season are floating around if you can’t wait

1 Like

…and they’re amazing! But also they’re parts 1 and 2 of a 3-part special, and they raise so many questions!

God episode 3 is like 90% exposition and filling backstory and it’s like this show has been on for 15 years and I don’t remember half of the plot so what I’m saying is that looking up the wiki page for “Jonas Venture” once this show is done will be very satisfying

It’s still enjoyable to let it all wash over me tho

1 Like

Man it’s been really interesting to see a season where Doc and The Monarch are basically…maybe not competent…but like…successful at their jobs? Feels like a very heavy backstory fill in and character development season. Like they’re setting the table for something wild. These eps have really flown by.

1 Like

I really, really enjoyed the ep with the council’s final arches. I can’t imagine any other show doing 30 minutes on this and having it feel anywhere near as rewarding.

2 Likes

finale is real solid character work

kinda would work as a series finale if they wanted?

i don’t think this year had a real SUPER memorable standout episode but all the same it was just executed excellently with some real fun reveals and wild action. glad this show’s still around

also even though this show has real magic and time travel and whatever else the existence of an actual shared coma purgatory world where your soul goes is pretty wild?

1 Like