The SB Collection

Long ago this community had a project where we created Criterion style covers for games, all under the SB Collection banner. It even got us some outside attention. This might be a pretty good time to try it again.

I haven’t had the time or inspiration to make one to kick this off though

1 Like

Really unsure if I can top that Earthbound one though…

Do you have it that you could post here as an example?

Unfortunately not, seems to have been lost to the hard drive gnomes. I thought the thread was in Thread Fighter Zero in the old joint, but I can’t find it…

It was cool seeing the one for Mirror’s Edge randomly floating on tumblr (not so cool that in true tumblr fashion, it had no credit or source at all but oh well)

Was it this one?

Here is a link to the old thread as well: http://forums.selectbutton.net/viewtopic.php?t=20363&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

1 Like

They are pretty good

i love that earthworm jim one

One of us must have a solid DSouls edit in us

Edit: Simplified the design a little.

1 Like

Joke option

2 Likes

huh, my old covers are missing from that thread

still working on the CoD4 rain of red AK47s onto US/UK umbrellas

1 Like

Aww, are all these images dead? @Felix is this something that happened when you were working out the kinks with the domain name? Some of the broken images look like they point to a raw IP address.

A 300,000 year old thread I know, but somehow I ended up back here. I remember this being pretty neat so it’s sad to see that little slice of history gone.

fixed :slight_smile:

the links broke for images in some of these old threads pre-DNS but it’s easy for me to fix them manually.

1 Like

3 Likes

Wow whoa yes

From Legend To Myth

1 Like