The Moon Fields

Tell me what you like about Crystallis.

We’re gearing up to show off our fourth game Super Combat Jr 2. I know I’ve talked about it, but it’s exciting that we’re getting there!

The game isn’t turning out exactly how I wanted it to, but the goal of practicing for The Moon Fields is definitely there. The graphics are looking pretty amazing! And we’re figuring out what our workflow is for Moon Fields. And we’re doing a “location test” at my bar which is just a silly way to do a public game demo before the real public demo for real other people.

Edit: deleted stuff

well, for one thing; the equip-system (didn’t get too far; liked what I did see…)…

For two things - the colour; was not great by any and all means; but the purple was -different-
go for what you like dude…

not like it matters, the height of the character people (sprites, duh…) was different at least…

did not get far enough to access any vehicles, I.M.O. should be 1-1 sprite things for the ‘outside’ (I feel; an ‘airship-deck’ Talon [FFl3] sounds like something who knows what…)

my thoughts on “Chocobo’s” (Mounts) are ‘do what you like’ - playin’ through FFA on ye olde I-phizon is interesting; not yet reached ‘Choco-bot’

Glaive was a phoe (no, not poe; indeed <foe, duh>)
Val/rgus was neat - doing like him would be cool - (just I.M.O.)

and (Har, har…)

don’t dare forget to throw in a Delorian, eighti-eziat miles an hour, yo…

(any questions will be screened as they hit…)

ATTTENTION

We are close to releasing Super Combat Junior 2. We’d really like to find people try it out and get us your feedback. It’s a versus game. It’s a combat prototype for The Moon Fields. Get at me here or on PM.

THANKS MUCH DUDES

Getting at here (I guess…) whateve, wheneve…

Glaive-note:

I think a ‘Vargus’ should be introduced early on as a bit player
and take-out ‘Glaive’ after/pre - a boss fight and Help you mainly

• later becomes corrupted and go from there…

just my thoughts use/don’t whateve?

So fucking hype after the loke test last night. Stay tuned for faux crummy video extravaganza

1 Like