the end of MegaTen as we know it

stream Matador

iā€™ll fuckinā€™ do it

hey iā€™ve been up all night playing this now howā€™s it goinā€™

my choronzon learned fire breath which maybe means i can deal with wilder zhens now (hurray press-turn mechanics). will report back

edit: okay yeah it pretty much destroys them go figure

edit 2:

ā€¦sup

iā€™m actually slowly losing money from grinding because of how few battles i can manage before having to pay exorbitant fountain fees

yeah that was my main concern for you playing on hard right there

Oh jeez it also looks like you take more damage from poison and trap floors and mudo/hama work more often abort abort

1 Like

hi everyone iā€™d like to tell you about my new album, Instant Deathed by a Night Succubus

itā€™s a concept album about wondering what iā€™m doing with my life

1 Like

they unbalanced all the worst parts of the game to be more brutal, awesome

speaking of which Iā€™m still stuck in kabukicho prison b/c the layout of this place ruins my mind and I hate it but I just had a lv30 demon learn hamaon which was earlier than I expected to get the improved version of that ability! so thatā€™s cool

Kabukicho is always the dungeon I have the most trouble with and get stuck in the longest! I feel ya!

yeah but the music rules

i got that manakin guy his bill. it was annoying. immediately died from a back attack after that with full health because of course

iā€™ve been raising luck in the hopes that it maybe helps with this kind of dumb rng stuff but idk how long thatā€™s gonna take to pay off

i loved kabukicho prison

thatā€™s exactly the kind of obnoxious dungeon a jerk like me would love to make

i made it to matador

ā€¦

:neutral_face:

who the fuck thought this was a good idea and fun time

1 Like

Itā€™s not fun

Itā€™s not even fun for ā€œtrue doom murder headsā€

Itā€™s only fun forā€¦ ā€œnocturne maniaxā€

4 Likes

what the fuck, thereā€™s a block puzzle minigame in nocturne?

wow, i do not remember that at all

Iā€™d just restart, if what everyone is saying about hard is true. Do it now while itā€™s still early.

BTW, I played this on PS3 back compat and the game freezes after beating one of the possible final bosses so I technically never reached the ending.

Okay are move inheritances with fusions locked to a few combos? Iā€™ve watched Haley try to get a specific 3 moves for like 10 minutes now and Iā€™m pretty sure itā€™s hopeless

when i got to that i was like FUCK YEAH BLOCK PUZZLE and then i cleared the whole thing in like 40 minutes because i devour puzzle games

it has a pretty rad arrange of the smt1 overworld theme though