The Beautiful Game: Let's Learn More About Each Other Through Combat - We Gonna Play TORISBASH! 5/28 @ 9PM EST!

What the heck is crapdown

I had big ideas for the return of the Beautiful Game but y’know what? I think we gotta ease back into this. Let’s keep it kinda mellow before we launch into season 2. Let’s just play Toribash, a game that was recommended last year, a game we were supposed to play at the meetup in Salt Lake City, a game we will hopefully be playing 2022-05-29T01:00:00Z

You can download the game there. It is free. You can also grab it from toribash.com. I do not know if it’s cross compatible with the Steam version. I will learn tomorrow. But also c’mon are you really that anti-Steam today. Like, I get why you would be, I’m not a big Gabe guy myself, but just use Steam okay please save me some grief.

I do not know how to play Toribash. I am not going to learn before the tournament. Looks kinda cool in that video though. Feel free to sign up and maybe, if you’re lucky, you’ll get matched up against me and kick my ass. Bet that would look good on your resumé.

Please vote in the poll if you’d like to play. It is in the next post cuz I goofed making it the first time! Please join the Discord regardless of whether you want to play or not.

We have fun on there sometimes.

Anyway looking forward to this competition and many more, hope you are as well, seeya soon.

6 Likes