The Beautiful Game: Let's Learn More About Each Other Through Combat - We Gonna Play TORISBASH! 5/28 @ 9PM EST!

Thanks everyone, was rough going early cuz I came down with a case of the vapors but Cania covered my ass and saved the day and everyone got to ball, what a great time, congratulations to all the winners, pretty sure I was one of them but this whole night is a blur now because I’m so hype about the future…a future that will take place…in the past

THAT’S RIGHT, MOTHERFUCKERS, WE’RE DOING STAR WARS: JEDI ACADEMY: MOVIE BATTLES II, THE ONLY GAME WHERE YOU CAN PLAY AS GAY BOSSK

Please enjoy some of the screenshots we took tonight, when we logged onto some servers, and got sliced and diced repeatedly for failing to observe proper jedi duel etiquette.

(This meant I stood in the wrong spot with my lightsaber out while all these folks did jedi dances and talked about weed.)

All your favorite Star Wars are in this game. Such as Sheev Palpatine.

And Chewbacca.

And one of those jizz wailers from the cantina, but evil.

And another Chewbacca (maybe Chewbacca’s MILF??)

And Dark Side Felix.

You can download Movie Battles here:

https://www.moviebattles.org/

And if you don’t own the game on Steam I am pretty sure archive.org has the ISOs. I will link them once I can confirm they work.

Would you like to join us on 2021-09-12T01:00:00Z? Please, let me know.

• I’M READY TO USE THE FORCE

0 voters

And then join us here:

You can join if you ain’t gonna play but please just say ‘hi’ when I say ‘hi’ after joining, thank you.

Anyway looking forward to getting my duel on. See you then.

4 Likes