tabletop rpg thread, second edition

Oh my god yes

why isn’t this video just vin diesel being dm’d by another vin diesel or something

Vin diesel never gms, thats why

He has very simple wants: to play a witch hunter with a flaming sword and do high damage sometimes. We could all stand to be more like Vin

4 Likes

hey his flaming sword is named Hexenbane plz pay proper respect thank u

I guess what I really want is vin diesel to do an I Am Your Witch Hunter You Are My Hunted Fear My Flaming Sword [[[Hexenbane]]] binaural ASMR video

3 Likes

Halflings are just humans that have never grown up
The moon is really a giant dragon egg
Horses are really aliens that derive a perverse pleasure from contact with human buttocks
The earth is hollow and full of bees
Trains

Our podcast has run into cast problems prior to starting, but! We are back at 8 members + me (it’s two alternating parties of 4, which I have mentioned previously. I know from experience that 8 constant members doesn’t work well without microphones let alone with) and today I’m talking to someone in one of my studio classes to see if she wants to join. She’s super chill, dresses like every model in the Haleypunk thread, and has spoken about the artistic merits of Odd Future

If she joins then the show will have 0 cis white dudes which is kind of unbelievable to me for a tabletop show with that many people

4 Likes