Switch! (Part 1)

My gf and I have been playing through the new co-op mode too. It’s pretty low effort but it does make the game a lot more fun for us. It basically just drops a second player on the screen and keeps everything else exactly the same. It’s a chill enough game that it doesn’t really matter that the game design wasn’t meant for 2.

it should be illegal for every game not to have a 2p mode like this

1 Like

So I THINK this means that if you download the currently running Splatoon 2 demo that will be going until next week then Nintendo will also send you a 7 day trial to Switch Online via e-mail?

Good if you don’t have it and just want to give Tetris 99 a try?

You can get a free 7-day trial regardless, odds are this one doesn’t require payment details to be on file

I’m jealous. Idk if this game is going to be on another platform

6 Likes

Yeah I thought that was one of the more interesting ones revealed today.

a bunch of it looked cool

but i feel like necrodancer zelda is practically the coolest move nintendo has ever made

2 Likes

I was like “this is just Hyper Light Drifter” and then I was like “oh. Breakout??”

1 Like
3 Likes

Roughly on par with Sega handing over the reigns for Sonic Mania

3 Likes

fuck a grid

but also great sprites

Do you hear the phone ringing?

BECAUSE I FUCKING CALLED IT

6 Likes

Pls have 14nm tegra pls have 14nm tegra

1 Like

it would be astonishing if not given we’re months away from 7

but then again arms is almost playable on 4 cores in yuzu and there’s nothing else I want a switch for still

From the people who brought you a piece of consumer electronics in 2012 using a power-starved PPC G5 cooled with a 40mm fan comes…

I mostly want better performance for Daemon X Machina, which runs like trash albeit as a beta/demo.

3 Likes

lol if only it were a G5

it was technically more a dozen G3s, I don’t think it even had out of order execution

2 Likes

fuck that’s right

I got it twisted with the 360 using PowerMacs as early dev kits

1 Like

8 Likes

Cool. I always felt the current Switch, while good, has a distinctly “minimum viable product” feel. It will be nice to get a polished, sleeker version of it.

I’m hoping one of these new models is a nice mini version.