Switch! (Part 1)

Nice, thanks for the tips! Got a ton of badges from others attacking me at the beginning and upped my % a bunch to seal a win!

5 Likes

I’d like to know which one of you is Cheeks on my friend list? DM me if you want to keep it private.

It’s me! Did my Mii do something lewd

I love winning and I love this game even though I’m not sure it’s an actually “good” game. It’s still Tetris and it’s playable so that means it’s the best.

5 Likes

Post can’t be empty

1 Like
4 Likes

Wait I thought you were “Hi”

I think that’s notbov. I am Cheeks and my code is SW-7011-1439-9716.

Ah, I already have you both then it seems
(I am chimbuku)

Haha no. I just wanted to put an avatar to an avatar.

hi

O-face

That’s probably why I thought it was Bachelor

2 Likes

bachelor

3 Likes

Reminder for mostly Euro Switch owners but maybe also some Americs?: You can get gold Nintendo points (which can be used to buy anything in the eshop) from physical Switch games by simply inserting them into the system, going into the game options and into the “My Nintendo Rewards Programme" point.

Unlike in most regions where points can only be claimed for games released within the past year, in Europe this applies to game released with two years. This means that the entire Switch library is still eligible for this bonus until March 3 in roughly two weeks when Breath of the Wild and others start off the wave unclaimable points. Hurry, act now or let your 60 cents for each 60€ be gone forever!

I may have written all this before looking into just how many point you can actually earn :pangya_puke:

If you do have points remember that they only last for 1 year before going away as well.

1 Like

Yeah for some reason you seem to get drastically less points for physical copies.

Nintendo also tends to give double points if you buy first party games on the eShop early, thanks to that I got Phantasy Star for free

1 Like

Inspiration?

5 Likes

oh my god this is so cute

3 Likes

this was okay and then I got to the left wall

2 Likes

the dropped ceiling is man’s greatest mistake

3 Likes

Nice to run cables in though