Switch! (Part 1)

4 Likes

I think some folks around here thought Vampyr was a pretty interesting game.

4 Likes

Who needs this when you can buy the Wii version.

6 Likes

Ok but seriously who’s gonna buy this?

5 Likes
2 Likes

This Zelda-like draws in some Mario-3D Land/World-style movement and level design; it looks kinda… nice?
1 Like

I’m honestly intimidated at the level of art production and even hip twee-ness seen these days in dozens of games destined to be forgotten immediately on release

5 Likes

That’s just indie games catching up with indie movies.

3 Likes

I love that Indy movie influence.

5 Likes

ok the surprise character reveal at the end of the new smash direct is pretty awesome

4 Likes

oh my god the Diablo 3 port is fucking perfect

please destroy my life again game

1 Like

5 Likes

Smash talk: I want to put some money down and say that one of the DLC characters is gonna be a Dragon Quests Rep. I’d love DQ5 Hero so we could have a full fledged summoner/puppet/monster trainer type of fighter like your captian commandos or MVC2 Jill etc in smash. The basic choice would probably be DQ3 Hero with gender choice like robin. The sakurai choice would probably be Torneko that just throws various sorts of items from his dungeon crawling days. DQXI gonna be on switch eventually.

1 Like

Realistic take: probably no DQ hero but if it DOES happen it’ll either be DQ1 guy or DQ11’s Not-Trunks or a Slime

1 Like

After Piranha Plant I’d expect the blurred thing to happen tbh

I think the main reason for a DQ character to not get included already is because Sugiyama

The Prestidigitator joins the fight!!

4 Likes

None of the power up guns in Heavy Burger feel right enough to give you any sudden sense of control of whatever mess is going on on screen. This took me by surprise but I think I like it.

Switch Outrun has a YM2151 version of my favorite track on the Genesis port

5 Likes