Switch! (Part 1)

the pro didn’t split the install base though and doing like a 10nm tegra is a no-brainer

It’s Meltan, the busted nut Pokémon! Suddenly started appearing in Pokémon GO of all things as Ditto clones which is a kind of cool way to do it? People just suddenly started catching them a few days ago and given it’s very basic features some people were even assuming it was some sort of glitched Missingno type thing.

Famous VTubing pair Professor Oak and Willow taking off

1 Like

yeah it was pretty good

reduced scope (i.e.there’s only one city) rlly brings out the strengths of the games: phenomenal level design & strong sidequest structure

I was right about it still being a bit ways off at least?

3 Likes

And the full text of the article is here:

Pretty light on details!

:man_shrugging:

I still think a switch in the hand now is more fun than a neu switch in the future

1 Like

I’ve been talking out of my ass anyway, buying games right now would be irresponsible of me, let alone a system.

idk why i bought monster hunter. i dont wanna jump back into my 2 year old 3ds save or start a new one.

Zarvot looks very fun, cute, quirky, and even gorgeous. I think it comes out this month. I want to get it, though not right away because I don’t have the time to get into a new game right now.

3 Likes

I utterly adore the look of these but they always vanish off my radar immediately after release

1 Like

Understandable, but my radar has very limited scope.

1 Like

MARBLE IT UP is scratching all kinds of itches: Monkey Ball, Kororinpa, Mario Kart, Sonic, psychedelic blue skiiieess

3 Likes

Heavy Burger

Where’s my gritty high-def Burgertime: Act Zero

3 Likes

I was refusing to believe Heavy Burger was real until I saw Nicalis was making Puzzle Fighter but with Blackjack (you know, the anime doctor) and Johnny Turbo as characters

It was then I realized nothing was off the table

1 Like

Cute!

Killed the Taurus Demon this morning. Dark Souls feels pretty solid with the pro controller. It doesn’t seem to have the updated graphical effects but it runs pretty smoothly. Is anyone else playing this? How do the new summon codes work?

2 Likes

I caught them playing starlink on the waypoint charity stream and now I kind of want it AND all of the toys

You can plug wings into wings and that shit shows up in the game immediately. You can make a plastic abomination and play it instantly.

The game looks like destiny + no mans sky with a smaller scope

I just had a triple spirit of vengeance invasion in the depths while on my commute

Not sure how the summon codes work, but it’s probably the same as DS3?

2 Likes

Damn

1 Like