Switch! (Part 1)

I heard it’s really bad

boooooo, it’s totally decent and more than decent in some respects

Well, to clarify, what I heard is that it’s way worse than the original game. Maybe it’s still worth a go though.

oh

wait

there’s an android F2P version and they ported that version to switch?

ew

geez

1 Like

I was taking to them and they didn’t know it was coming out! Gung Ho (mobile publisher) just up and did it. So…

I’m interested to know how F2P games will work on Switch but I wrote the pitch doc for Galak-Z mobile predicated on, ‘F2P roguelike might work…?’ and I’m not sure that was correct.

2 Likes

takenobu mitsuyoshi’s doing a f-zero medley for smash ultimate and

10 Likes

F

ZERO

1 Like

Wir konnen ein tintenmensch gemacht

2 Likes

Captain Toad: New Funky Toad! is pretty great. I love exploring these little dioramas, especially when they get weird with it and put me on a train or some shit.

2 Likes

Man do I appreciate that pun

DkVyd_UVsAA3F6_
Two joy-con one hand

i got one of these things on friday
Just have Blossom Tale, Kamiko and Iconoclasts for now.
2366-5831-1611

1 Like

I don’t have any of those games, but I’ve added you.

If anyone else would like to be nintendo friends, I’m at SW-8551-0737-6406.

I’m a big fan of Okami. I played a little bit on a friend’s Switch and touchscreen Okami is the best Okami.

Duh of course it is! All drawing can be completed much more quickly. And the game auto pauses to celestial brush mode, as soon as you touch the screen. It’s such a brisk and natural way to play this game.

3 Likes

i think im going to finally cave in and get one of these things when i get paid on friday :(:

5 Likes

New trailer.
3 Likes

But what is it

1 Like

Mech Action game by The dudes that made other Mech Action games.

Yeah it looks like it rules.

4 Likes

A Daemon X Machina gameplay video from Gamescon:

It’s long, so I queued it up to skip the preamble and start at the beginning of three back-to-back mission demos. This is not a genre that I’m usually interested in, but I really like the look of this game.

Some interesting notes from the video:

• There’s a countdown timer after completing a mission that the producer very adamantly states will tie into a multiplayer feature that hasn’t appeared in other games before. Hmm.
  • The sound effects were created with musical instruments and will make players feel like they are contributing to the metal soundtrack.
4 Likes