Switch! (Part 1)

I haven’t listened to it in a decade so don’t remember much of it beyond the chorus. Is it controversial? Did I faux pas?

It’s juvenile but I didn’t hear anything horrible… I wasn’t listening super closely though. I think you’re alright! It’s just really goofy in an extremely web 1.0 kind of way that brought me back a bit.

1 Like

1:17 into this video

I dunno if this happens every time but arcade perfect or go to hell

1 Like

What the fuck.

Some more stuff:

• No wild Pokemon battles, only against trainers. They’re only there for catching in the Pokemon GO-style. Not entirely unprecedented in a way after Colosseum on GC. They even say that this will be more focused on a “home console experience” rather then a handheld one which will be the upcoming 2019 one’s thing.

• No online battles or trading? Maybe? Conflicting info. Guessing at least trading would completely break GO’s F2P economy since around halfway through Let’s Go you will be allowed to transfer mons freely back and forth between them.

• Only first 151 mons with some Alola forms. A single brand new one is promised though as some sort of promotion.

• Multiple save files possible with a single cart with Switch profiles which might be a series first?

• Can switch out your party mons right there in the field without a PC

• No HMs. As long as the mon is big enough you can ride it.

Still sure about that when NEITHER of them are allowed to evolve???

hey dude, if you want to hang with a giant rat, more power to you

I want to buy this port to support treasure, but I’ve also bought this game on at least three platforms how bout that rsg or guardian heroes xbla versions huh guys

SRSLY.

Or the 360 bangai-o.

Treasure is all but an IP holding company at this point and GH is owned by Sega, so that’s on them

1 Like

i just get tired of ikaruga always being the signature treasure game to come out on stuff.

It’s one of the very few games they’ve published themselves so I guess it’s a rights thing

1 Like

pretty much the other choices are like RSG, Stretch Panic, Bangai-O titles and Silhouette Mirage

I would be down for a SM port that gives the game another mechanics pass, personally

bangai o spirits on switch would be an instant purchase. but it won’t happen

2 Likes

I just finished a Mario Tennis tournament.

It’s a fighting game now and I want a tier list.

4 Likes

Tell me more

You can build meter by performing certain shots with good timing in order to use supers or you can spend it on powered up “zone shots” or slow motion defense. The powered up shots can reduce the health of your opponent’s racket, which I think can eventually trigger an instant win. You can defend against racket breaks by timing your return well, so there’s some risk reward stuff where you might use meter to slow the shot so you can block the break easily or maybe even just let the point go if you’re up on points but low on racket health.

There’s some other stuff in there and it’s layered on top of the normal tennis shots, lobs, dropshots, etc.

Would type more but on a phone. Definitely worth the free download at least.

1 Like

it’s great and everything that now Mario is Prince of Tennis and he’s dropping a tennis ball meteor and exticnting the Bowsers but if/when I buy this, normal fucking tennis only

I only play the Queen’s sport and abide by her dresscode

2 Likes

I just want to toss a ball around with Mary-oh and his turtle associates

1 Like

I’ve waited too long for a new Mario Tennis. How did they not make one for the Wii??

I mean gamecube port but it had wii controls.