Switch! (Part 1)

Is it safe to say now that Pat Gill is probably the 2nd (formerly 3rd) most unfunny person doing polygon vids

i like pat!

3 Likes

i also like pat

i also KNEW HIM in COLLEGE (i’m lying a little bit)

Well this is going to be impossible to find.

These cardboard toy things are amazing.

I just hope the accompanying software has enough to it so that it doesn’t end up just being 1-2 Switch 2: More Expensive Edition

Also they should have announced the Direct with just a voice saying “labo…Labo…LABO!”

1 Like

The subtweet is the refuge of the coward

1 Like

Hah, I was really subtweeting someone I know irl, but hey, if I wuz a kid in this day and age, I could go for some cardboard custom robos any time, any place.

1 Like

I am mot interested in it personally. But this thing for children is going to be impossible because of the adult children who love zelda and the scalpers that are made by fat by the former are gonna be all over this crap.

This has been my celery sticks in the salad tray after half the guests have left level take.

5 Likes

Another example of how the Switch is a pretty cool amalgum of the last few Nintendo consoles.

I want to see more about making your own game things though. I hope it’s not all about kits and mostly they’re just kinda primers for making your own stuff.

Also I would totally play that robot game, and the customtisation kit has KK Slider eyes : D

The cardboard patterns are apparently going to be freely downloadable on the web site but you will still need to find the cartridge with the matching software somewhere (it doesn’t sound like that will be purchasable online)

People are guaranteed to make instructions for how to handmake this stuff day 1

3 Likes

I went back to Captain Toad and uhh…

Port Captain Toad You Cowards.

1 Like

I mean, the odds of this happening are…non-existent, given how rarely the series has left the Sony systems. Also like the driving and motorcycle parts are cutscenes, and this would be wildly impractical for the fighting and and and

like all this made me think of was ads for the U Force way back and that is not a good thing.

Yakuza 1 & 2 HD came out on Wii U in Japan!

But yes, this is a dumb fan thing and it will never happen

2 Likes

I do still wonder at the Switch reveal why the Sega representative was Nagoshi.

He was the head of Amusement Vision, so maybe just has close ties to Nintendo given Monkey Ball and F-Zero GX? OR MAYBE IT’S JUST MY WISHFUL THINKING WDisajnodmasd

1 Like

now that i don’t have a PS4 anymore, the only thing that i really feel like i’m missing out on is Yakuza, which, from what i’ve seen seems VERY much like my jam

and for me the perfect way to really dig through a series like this would be on Switch. normally i’d be pretty certain that some ports could never happen, but there’s been a lot of interesting interesting ones released and announced already, so who knows

he’s the Chief Product Officer of Sega, which probably more or less makes him the head ambassador of the consumer games division

it’d be weird if someone else showed up to be honest

2 Likes