Switch! (Part 1)

http://en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/22272/~/how-to-set-up-a-routers-port-fowarding-for-a-nintendo-switch-console lol

1 Like

woah, does this mean gears of war is getting a switch port?

1 Like

Here’s a real issue that I didn’t check to see whether it’s already been mentioned, but: playing docked introduces wireless controller lag that can affect your performance at things like the jump-roping minigame. It is easier to perform well at jump-roping and similar challenges when playing in hand-held mode.

I JUMPED DOCKED

3 Likes

hot

4 Likes

Are the Joycons still not communicating wirelessly when they’re attached to the Switch and undocked? Thought they just kind of slid on there and didn’t have any “wired” port to plug into.

Joycons have small connectors on the inside of the bottom of their rails that give them charging (obviously) and input with the system

1 Like

The sum up:

• The World Ends With You getting a “Final Remix” Switch port

• Pokken Tournament getting Aegislash and Blastoise as paid DLC characters

• They’re still making little Kirby games but at least one is coming to the Switch

• Dragon Quest Builders demo out now

• Hyrule Warriors and Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze (+Funky) getting their destined Switch ports

• New Mario Tennis game looks like it might have a lot more effort put into it then the last Wii U one

• Ys 8 coming

• Mario Odyssey gets weird multiplayer mode as free DLC

• Payday 2 still coming

• Mario x Rabbids DK DLC

• INDIE platformer from EA

• Indie platformer with stamina bar

• Dark Souls REKINDLED

• Whatever this game is? (will it have Miss X?)

6 Likes

FATAL CUTIE hat!

4 Likes

Alice Garnet better be in that SNK Gal Fighter 2 thing

1 Like

i wonder what frame-rate blight town will be on switch

6 Likes

Will the Switch be the reason I finally finish Dark Souls?

Will the Switch be the reason I finally lose all my money and also my job and friends and family and spouse because I just sit around the house playing games?

3 Likes

Not exactly, because you can also play it at your workplace and at your friend’s dinner table

5 Likes

despite trying and bouncing off two other times, i might try Dark Souls yet again and if it can’t pull me while playing it under the covers like a kid secretly reading a comic book by flashlight or while hiding in the office toilet avoiding coworkers at lunch then perhaps nothing will

2 Likes

lol JP trailer seems a bit more honest about who they’re making this game for

I hate what they’ve done to Athena since KOF14

I hate this entirely

I have no scruples and having dumb Tamsoft-style dress-up in a fighter looks cool but I’ll be deep in the Zelda Musou hole for the rest of the year

2 Likes

As I was using my gift card to purchase Fire Emblem Warriors, I was thinking about how much I would rather have Hyrule Warriors on Switch instead, and sure enough two days later…

2 Likes

honestly, the only version of fire emblem warriors is the one in my head where you just play as hero-class Donnel from awakening because honestly that’s basically a musou with turns