Switch! (Part 1)

since we all own ARMS, when are we having a giant sb ranbat featuring future Evo champion Hobo

2 Likes

getting in party mode or whatever with a bunch of you does sound fun

is that even a thing you can do

Looks like you can make a friends-only lobby that acts like a customizable party mode where you can set the rules/types of matches allowed and an end condition (first to so much money). Seems neat; I’d totally be down for that.

Not sure if you can join someone in progress in normal party mode? That might be possible. EDIT: Think you can do this too, if you don’t only want to fight other SBers.

This better happen soon, because my training has barely begun…I’m still beatable, as unbelievable as that might sound. But before you know it…BAM. I’ll be the #1 ARMS ASSAULTER.

Again, this is my friend code. Add me, everyone.

SW-7011-1439-9716

Maybe we can do ARMS on Saturday??

1 Like

LET’S GO ARMS SATURDAY

I will post my friend code when I am closer to my switch

My friend code is SW-3044-6694-6806

Yeah I’d definitely be down for ARMS SATURDAY.

The J-Nintendo store has customizable joysticks. Except they have had zero stock and it doesn’t matter now.

Gonna get some banging j-splatoon accessories.

I don’t own Arms yet and I gotta get some friend codes…

And I don’t believe in screen protectors but a case would be groovy

ARMSwise, jumping seems really safe?

sometimes i think that, and then sometimes i play games where every jump is brutally punished

idk

it’s fun though and i win most of my games? i haven’t played that many, i guess. think i’m rank 6

how safe any given action is depends on 1)the arms your opponent has and 2)if they have rush up

if they have rush up and you jump and they don’t punish with activation on landing, you got lucky

Friend Code SW 3691-0382-3138

I am for the Big

SW-7771-8618-5882

ARMS SATURDAY

this is the worst time to have my Switch mailed in for repairs :frowning:

ARMS SATURDAY IS HAPPENING, DIPSHITS.

THAT’S RIGHT, I’M TRASH TALKING ALREADY. JUST GETTING IT OUT OF MY SYSTEM IN ADVANCE…cuz tomorrow I’ll be too busy battling to boast. :triumph:

Sorry, I should have made a thread earlier. This is short notice. If that time isn’t ideal please speak up and we can shift things around. Thank you!

Oh man I got a switch this morning

supposedly my copy of arms will arrive today

might be able to squeeze in

3 Likes

My mother-fucking-i-can’t-believe-we’re-still-doing-thing-in-2017 FRIEND CODE is SW-6315-5558-4210

EDIT: Wow, they sure figured how how to make their account system even more convoluted!

so there’s a nintendo account… that is different from your NINTENDO NETWORK account, so you need to make a NINTENDO ACCOUNT and link it to your existing NINTENDO NETWORK account

these accounts can use the same emails

but only one region per email account

so i changed my email account on my japanese 3ds so it was different

but then that email wouldn’t work on my switch

this is because it was the email associated with my OLD NINTENDO 3DS/WiiU ACCOUNT

WHAASFHKHJEKTHEIAPHRIPSHDK:KHAKS THE FUCK

2 Likes

while I recognize that this shouldn’t be a thing you have to do, making another account takes a couple of minutes

I’ve got my main boring old account from my Wii U for NA purchases and playing online and my exotic catch-all foreign account for stupidity (ESHOPS ABUSED SO FAR: Mexico, Japan)

Well I think I’m Nintendo friends with everyone now! But I won’t be able to make it; I have some peeps coming over to my house tonight. I hope to battle you all another time!