Switch! (Part 1)

So anyway, do we have a thing for Friend Codes now that multiplayer games exist? I added a field to the user profiles for that, though I don’t think anyone would ever think to check that.

Anyway, mine’s SW-5299-9989-8656 I guess?

Retail is 299. Any listings online are from scalpers. Amazon doesn’t even offically carry nintendo systems usually.

I’m SW-7011-1439-9716 and I’m going to win ARMS at Evo 2018 so everyone should add me.

2 Likes

Amazon has been carrying the Switch, they just haven’t been doing a good job of having it in stock like everyone else

Is Nintendo just not producing enough? Are they sitting on warehouses of Switches and not selling them? Sony and Microsoft have no problems keeping a product on the shelves. Is Nintendo not flush with cash anymore what’s the hold up?

They said last month they’re selling Switches faster than they can make them, and given the lineup this summer, I don’t see how that will stop anytime soon.

the flood is coming

1 Like

So I picked the worst time to buy a Switch. Gotcha.

1 Like

I got the last Switch at my local target a few weeks ago

apparently they got five consoles in the morning and by the time I had gotten there 3 of them had gone and it was me waiting in line nervously behind a woman who was there getting it for her kids, and during the checkout process some person called the store to ask if they could put one on hold, which was scary considering that was the one I was standing in line for

apparently targets aren’t allowed to do that so now I have a switch

why isn’t it called spla2n

1 Like

What?

Languages.

I…

Write me out the romanized spelling of Splat2n in Mandarin.

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=list+of+games+with+different+titles+in+english

1 Like

i literally could not do that for the word “splatoon” either, it’s called “spurt warriors” in chinese

9 Likes

spur2 warriors

1 Like

now all i can think about is the movie “dos fast dos furious”

4 Likes

until I get that urologist appointment I’m really more of an NBA jam 2: Dribble Warriors kind of guy