Switch! (Part 1)

Ever Oasis could be a maximum awesome 3DS title, coming 2017

I haggled with a GameStop clerk until they gave me $150 credit each for an original 3DS and 8GB Wii U lol

Looks like I’ll be joining y’all in Nintendo hell

I can maybe understand sacrificing a Wii U since the Switch is like Wii U2: But Good This Time, but a 3DS?

unless you just wanted to curse someone with a used OG

also, Switch PROTIP:

buy that

I have a 3DS XL - the OG was basically only used for playing Monster Hunter with my girlfriend. She’s been using the 3DS XL on the (rare) occasion she wants to play a 3DS game.

Thanks for the glass screen protector tip! I have those on everything.

you should get it ASAP; supply seems to have finally gotten sorted out but I waited a week or so before my order shipped

also the install was pretty painless and it doesn’t muck with the look of games and now maybe I’ll buy Voez or the witch moped game

Let’s exchange stardust and motorcycle here!

the scary thing is it’s being put up on the US eshop tomorrow and the screenshots on the listing don’t show a different translation

No one thought they would make a public statement about it but Nintendo claims the left Joy-Con issue will be resolved on future consoles.

For some reason I like my devices to reflect my personal use, it feels super weird to put some sort of protection on them.

1 Like

I learned my lesson with my Vita, it has a couple of scratches on it deep enough to cause a prism effect and it bugs the hell out of me. 11 bucks and a few minutes to put the thing on are a cheap price for peace of mind

Splatoon 2 is the sequel to Splatoon and it looks like a jagged mess on my TV but fuck that, it’s fun as shit and the change-ups made to the weapons are fun and it’s shockingly playable in handheld mode and with the grip (even if I wanted to shell out 70 bucks on a Pro controller, you can’t even find them around here, Gamestop is taking preorders for the fuckers ffs)

doesn’t mean that they’re out of stock, gamestop is taking preorders for everything

I heard circle of life is dead bc of articles like that.

Splatwon is cool but it would be rad if there was like some kind of second screen you could see the map on

4 Likes

maybe you don’t know about the Switch Pro Controller

it’s out of stock everywhere

and, yes, they killed off the circle of life stuff a week or so after stuff started coming out

this is not a deal breaker or big change in the least. you hit a button, you get a quick lay of the land, you hit it again and it’s gone.

now, if you said something about super jumping like someone who has played the game a bunch, then I would buy in and agree with you

1 Like

Is there any indication of split-screen in Splatoon? It’s hard to google.

I kept bringing up the map instead of jumping by accident. I also don’t like the new powers. I think I like the first game/console better.

Music also isn’t as good.

Was jumping mapped to X in Splatoon 1 or is Zelda just fucking me up.

they went out of their way to map jump to the button closest to the right stick to keep it the same with the first game (X in 1, B in 2)

new supers are fun and all of them are completely counterable; even an inkjetting player can get shot out of the sky. I also dig the changes made to the charger and roller

The neon Joycons are really neon!

The Japanese Puyo Puyo Tetris demo is very generous - you can play unlimited versus.