Switch! (Part 1)

Is there anything more B tier than Fire Emblem

3 Likes

We’ve heard your criticism and we’re adding Lloyd from Tales of Symphonia

14 Likes

Final Smash is just Colette shows up to apologise profusely for all the anime sword clones

4 Likes

Honestly that would make me more interested in Smash

Why can’t we play as Birdo yet?

2 Likes

Yuna sends fiends to the far plane with gunkata

2 Likes

Five more Yoshi clones in the next season pass. They are

• Birdo
  • HAL Dog
  • Bio Rex
  • Slippy
    and
  • Big Yoshi
10 Likes

boshi for smash

6 Likes

Thinking about it and I think the character that has a semi-realistic chance that might actually make me scream at their reveal would be the Chosen Undead with a Belfry Gargoyles rooftop stage.

No clue how you would make them work as an actual Smash character though lol

2 Likes

ganondorf clone

I think they’d go Solaire honestly. More defined moveset and arguably more iconic. Gimmick would be special co-op effects in team matches or summoning random ‘players’.

I feel like we’re gonna get a gen 8 Pokemon rep and a retro rep (Ryu Hayabusa) for the last two.

Safest prediction is Smash fans will hate it.

It would be a little weird to see Solaire switch his shield out for a Pyromancer Flame in the middle of battle to shield break with Dark Combustion then roll behind to backstab with Demon Greataxe but if that is what’s necessary then fine enough.

2 Likes

Is anyone else kinda put off from trying to get into Smash on Switch because of all these characters? It means A) the game really costs $115 and will probably cost like $150 if they do another challengere pack, B) I don’t know how I’m supposed to manage that many characters, and C) no Smash sequel will ever be allowed to have less characters than this bloated roster without causing a Pokemon Sword/Shield shitstorm but maybe even worse (which means these problems will only continue to grow), y’know, if I ever would’ve been interested anyway

I mean, I don’t have anyone to play with locally rn anyway, so it’s probably all moot and are maybe more surface problems than the real reasons for my lack of interest.

2 Likes

Anyway, you should be able to play as Ring Fit character but have to use the Ringcon.

2 Likes

I would just not buy the DLC personally?

like I got the game when they were doing their voucher deal and that’s fine

just don’t buy the DLC

or just buy a character that you fancy

in fact, you probably shouldn’t buy Smash since the main way of accessing playing with people is playing online, which is, well

5 Likes

the official followup to this will take a “back to basics” approach and will just be an incredibly graphic street brawling simulator inspired by the legendary rowdy roddy piper / keith david fight in They Live and the only playable characters are Mario and Luigi

showcasing the Switch Too’s dynamic rendering capabilities with on-the-fly procedurally generated bruises and abrasions

15 Likes

Super Smash Bros: Urban Champion 2

3 Likes

I bought it on release then remembered I hate Smash and I don’t have any friends and why did I do this.

And it was digital.

Rudie complains about his switch purchases again.

7 Likes

I appreciate the idea of Smash and don’t want it anywhere near my house or family

14 Likes