Switch! (Part 1)

sometimes i think that, and then sometimes i play games where every jump is brutally punished

idk

it’s fun though and i win most of my games? i haven’t played that many, i guess. think i’m rank 6

how safe any given action is depends on 1)the arms your opponent has and 2)if they have rush up

if they have rush up and you jump and they don’t punish with activation on landing, you got lucky

Friend Code SW 3691-0382-3138

I am for the Big

SW-7771-8618-5882

ARMS SATURDAY

this is the worst time to have my Switch mailed in for repairs :frowning:

ARMS SATURDAY IS HAPPENING, DIPSHITS.

THAT’S RIGHT, I’M TRASH TALKING ALREADY. JUST GETTING IT OUT OF MY SYSTEM IN ADVANCE…cuz tomorrow I’ll be too busy battling to boast. :triumph:

Sorry, I should have made a thread earlier. This is short notice. If that time isn’t ideal please speak up and we can shift things around. Thank you!

Oh man I got a switch this morning

supposedly my copy of arms will arrive today

might be able to squeeze in

3 Likes

My mother-fucking-i-can’t-believe-we’re-still-doing-thing-in-2017 FRIEND CODE is SW-6315-5558-4210

EDIT: Wow, they sure figured how how to make their account system even more convoluted!

so there’s a nintendo account… that is different from your NINTENDO NETWORK account, so you need to make a NINTENDO ACCOUNT and link it to your existing NINTENDO NETWORK account

these accounts can use the same emails

but only one region per email account

so i changed my email account on my japanese 3ds so it was different

but then that email wouldn’t work on my switch

this is because it was the email associated with my OLD NINTENDO 3DS/WiiU ACCOUNT

WHAASFHKHJEKTHEIAPHRIPSHDK:KHAKS THE FUCK

2 Likes

while I recognize that this shouldn’t be a thing you have to do, making another account takes a couple of minutes

I’ve got my main boring old account from my Wii U for NA purchases and playing online and my exotic catch-all foreign account for stupidity (ESHOPS ABUSED SO FAR: Mexico, Japan)

Well I think I’m Nintendo friends with everyone now! But I won’t be able to make it; I have some peeps coming over to my house tonight. I hope to battle you all another time!

I added everybody who posted their friend codes in the thread.

ARMS arrived, so i popped it in for a try. The motion controls are cool but moving and blocking are kind of hard to manage with them, but maybe I have to get used to it? I could just do regular controller I guess but that feels kinda boring, I wanna do weird stuff.

The game itself is pretty simple but pretty dang fun, though I felt like I had enough for the night after about ten stages. It’s cool to see the younger, hip side of nintendo coming out more after splatoon.

uh wow, it sucks sucking at video games.

i tried rank 2 arcade mode and got my ass handed to me on the very first match.

then after losing 4 times in a row to the robot policeman and his dog over a fucking volleyball game (which gives me more trouble than the actual fighting) i quit in shame and frustration.

1 Like

I’m going to win ARMS at Evo 2018 and I’ll tell you this: I spent like 4 hours trying to beat arcade mode on level 4. The computer cheats! People online don’t. They’re all fucking dumb! Except for botoggle, he read my fucking mind and downloaded me and blew me up.

Just go online and do random shit and hit buttons. Show no fear! No one can stop you.

3 Likes

Target shot as helix vs Min Min with her dragons was a huge pain. Seems in arcade mode there is always that one character who gives you trouble and they are usually one of the first few

What if I told you that rank 7 of Grand Prix is the true pit of ARMS

I sure do love having grabs come at me on wake-up if I’m holding block

I don’t even get bugged by Headlok anymore, it’s getting to him that’s the pain. Good money though.

ARMS is my favorite thing right now, despite being very bad at it.

it makes me want to work out

The local anime store has a copy of Cave Story +, which I assume is an import since it is not available anywhere else here. I only briefly played it years ago so it is kinda tempting to pick it up, but I dunno if it is worth it for $59

You should probably see if your CC can be accepted on foreign eshops and buy it with another account

I think the price would be roughly the same though right? How much is it in the US?

I think I am mostly wondering if there is enough content to justify the price

Is there anything different between this version of Cave Story + and the one that is ten bucks on Steam?