Steven Universe, don't tumblr my rocks!

First episode is basically “Steven meets a Dark Souls NPC”

4 Likes

Whoop. Guess I’ll get on this tonight.

Maybr they resent the serialization?

Those episodes weren’t supposed to air until the end of the month, i thought. Thinking someone at CN fucked up real bad.

Not that I’m complaining, because i got to watch an entire Steven Bomb in one shot a month early and it fucking ripped. Gonna probably watch it again tonight, more sober!
I will spoil nothing except that every episode had at least one moment that made me SCREAM

1 Like

I just watched up to the episode “That Will Be All”. This show continues to amaze me.

To have all gems be voiced by the same voice actress was probably a real smart move from a production standpoint. Real entertaining to hear it from the once that actually have range as well. Want to see more of those Jaspers so bad
Jeez, just noticed that Jasper’s signature sound cue plays very quickly when the camera pans over to Skinny in the last episode. The musical [motifs? theming? is there an actual word for this?] is just so tops in this show.

Leitmotif
Yeah they’re amazingly good at that (my favorite example is a few scattered notes of “Do It For Her” snuck into the song at the end of Rose’s Scabbard)

also, Skinny was foreshadowed back in Beta!! Omg!

such good callbacks. so good show

Fanart by takafumi hori

1 Like

By the wonderful @nyong_L

5 Likes

New bomb’s out for real this week. If you for some reason haven’t watched it, you should! If you have, you should watch it again!

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=158574142

3 Likes

idkkkkkk pearl in that outfit is my aesthetic i guessss

but shes also a cute nerd :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Pearl in general is my aesthetic

1 Like

cough

cough

1 Like

1 Like

But what’s your gem’s name??