Steam, PSN, XBox, NN, etc. ids and egos.

Added mine to the OP

Does anybody still take out their 3DS and connect it to a WiFi? Recently started using mine regularly again and even though I don’t think I have any games that do online multiplayer I just like the novelty of having a non-empty friends list.
@SageGrimm @Sakurina ?

My battery has gotten so bad that having Wi-Fi on at all just decimates it, so as much as I would like to, I do not :frowning:

My 3DS XL has the wifi stuck on because re-assembly didn’t quite work out on that side when I was replacing the joycon. So yes, I guess?

I didn’t realise you still needed to use friends codes to add someone on 3DS so added that now. What’s yours then?

0920 0202 6659
At the moment you can catch me grinding levels in SMT4 so I can survive a double Megaliodolon.

1 Like

one of you cowards should invite me to the sb steam group

I think I have to add you as a friend first before if your profile is private?

Probably! Thank you!

I added you

yooooooo v i invited you

1 Like

sorry, i thought i actually was allowed to invite people to the SB group but I actually wasn’t?

yeah it seems like officers can’t actually invite people, scratch invited me to the steam group chat but not the actual group and there’s a message in here from like 2 weeks ago where an officer is saying “does anyone have the manage group requests permission because i can’t approve requests” lol so I guess it’s a mystery

lol I had no idea there was a difference. The Steam client UI/UX is so utterly fucked.

I haven’t actually used it actively in years and it’s kind of astounding how fucking awful the UI is now

Seems like the active officers are @VastleCania @Drem @boojiboy7 @notbov @username so any of those can hopefully help.

I will check when I am on my computer later.

What’s your Steam user profile?

Steam group stuff is awful in general. Wish it was easier to do pretty much any community feature.

https://steamcommunity.com/id/eat_it_vid_boi/

Sent a friend invite. I’m either drem or pooglywoogly, I can’t remember.