Got a selection of GOOD STEALS on sale, stranger! (Part 1)

Morrowind’s free for a few more days

if you care about this you probably already have five copies but ‘half a dozen’ is so nice to say

2 Likes

Related to that: Skyrim VR is currently 35% off on the PS Store, and I believe this is the first time it’s ever gone on sale digitally. All the other TES stuff is on sale too but I had been eyeing this one for a while.

Lowest price I’ve ever seen on a Toto bidet!

Open box for $170!

4 Likes

I just don’t know if open box is the way to go with this particular item

11 Likes

I really dig Oxenfree as a moody adventure game with some really cool diabetic replay hooks. Worth paying for, but absolutely worth free.

1 Like

As a diabetic, what the fuck is a diabetic replay hook?

Also hi, this is the thing that is going to kill me so I really hope this isn’t a joke.

Think the intended word was diegetic and it just got autocorrected.

It was a typo I thought sounded odd. Point taken, it was inconsiderate, and I’ve deleted it.

Surplus thinking about this that might be trying to reconcile and exculpate a lazy joke but idk

I’m not sure it’s at the expense of diabetics to say that the ubiquity and addictiveness of candy is a “hook” like an exploitative game design - like Candy Crush it’s a system designed to addict.

1 Like

Oh no, I though your joke way kinda funny, actually given what was there, but still wondering about the original. No worries.

Ah diegetic as a typo makes like way more sense, haha.

LOL yeah, I was attempting to type diegetic (which my phone definitely doesn’t recognize as a proper term)

“Diabetic replay hook” sounds like a Ludum Date theme suggestion.

2 Likes

Ludum Date, huh?

FUCKING AUTOCORRECT

“DARE” IS NOT A MISSPELLING

4 Likes

Diabetic replay hook is just reincarnation after a long life of spending too much time and money on healthcare.

1 Like

Hey I got Celeste for $14 and TowerFall for $10 on the eShop.

I already own TowerFall on PC and never get to play it, but the idea of a 6-player version I never get to play was too much to pass up.

My introduction to Towerfall was a six player session on the Switch over the holidays. I’ve been waiting for a sale ever since!

Glad it also has a fun single player mode, since I mostly don’t have six people at the ready.

the towerfall campaign(s) are fantastic, I feel like the game is only ever recommended for competitive multiplayer when it’s also like the best bubble bobble successor ever

2 Likes

… I had no idea there was a single player component

2 Likes

Yeah same, I never had any interest til now.

1 Like

I OWN the game and I’ve never tried single player. Guess I should get around to that. Multiplayer deathmatch is the most fun I’ve had with it. Co-op is alright.

2 Likes

Single player falls under the Co-op menu, so I can’t blame anyone for missing it.

1 Like