Got a selection of GOOD STEALS on sale, stranger! (Part 1)

I’ll be doing my Coil routine when this comes on

that’s all lights out only one lone candle down the hall.

3 Likes

Betrayal is also dope as hell and would love to hear it on a worn well loved record

1 Like

This is free

3 Likes

Reverse Will forever

1 Like

Crackdown 2 is backwards compatible on Xbox today and free to download. I don’t know how much of a steal that is because I don’t remember it being as good as the first one but there you go.

wizard of legend got a big patch and is 40% off!

Tacoma is free for a while.

8 Likes

Tacoma is fine enough and free is a good price for it.

Oxenfree is free on the Epic Game Store for the next two weeks as well, no clue if it is any good. Two weeks after that they are giving away The Witness, for those who didn’t have Playstation Plus this month.

1 Like

THANK YOU

Alright now my entitled ass is :expressionless: because the Epic store is giving out a bunch of games I already have in a row haha.

Dog Days is 99 cents on Steam until April 1. I finally pulled the trigger!

2 Likes

99 cents too much tbh

well i guess it’s worth to see the great aesthetic for 99 cents

1 Like

Dog Days feels too good at high res. I feel like I need to knock down the resolution, to match the shitty cellphone video vibe.

God it looks good at high res though.

EDF 5 is still on sale! Pretty big chunk off the deluxe edition.

1 Like

Get out of here Sykel Dog Days is beautiful and perfect and ugly and I love it

4 Likes

Newegg has a very strange open-box sale going on.

Not a lot of practical stuff but edge cases.

Motherboards for Microcenter prices (e.g. $88 Z370 ATX, $114 Z370 ITX)

If you are for some reason looking to get an eye-melting TV, they have a 65" LG OLED TV for $1,630 (still incredibly expensive but $1,000 off)

like a hundred bucks for one of the best cheap VR headsets

No controllers, though. I couldn’t find a cheap place to find them separately online. :frowning:

TVs get that price around March/April as they bring in the next year’s models; I was able to get 55" at $1250 last year. At least in the US.

Other seasonal dips are Black Friday and near Superbowl, correspondingly higher as they’re earlier in the year-long sales window of a model.

Twitch prime members get a year of switch online for free

You have twitch prime if you have amazon prime

1 Like

hot tip.

i hacked mine so afaik if even legit software is taken online they can/will ban your console from both the store and online play. but still.

According to Twitch, Prime subscribers will have until September 28th to redeem the three-month subscription, and until January 28th, 2020 to redeem the nine-month membership.

hmm, wonder if it’ll be sorted by then.