Got a selection of GOOD STEALS on sale, stranger! (Part 1)

The only thing I actively dislike about the Xbone is how sluggish the dashboard is which is almost certainly because it’s constantly phoning home so Microsoft can push ads and sell ad space. If I had the time, patience and equipment I would figure out how to block all that shit since supposedly according to people who have done it it substantially improves the performance.

1 Like

Not to be curt but yo https://pi-hole.net/

8 Likes

Well, that takes care of the “equipment”. Thanks.

1 Like

A fitting end. ( ̄^ ̄)7

Maybe I’ll actually finish the game this time.

3 Likes

I actually really enjoyed MGS4 :-\

3 Likes

I liked it as well, what I played of it. I just never finished it. I made it to the tanker after the return to Shadow Moses. No idea how far/close I was to the end.

extremely close to the end

It’s great up until the 11th hour bellyflop

This is just so delicious. Now I have to finish it. A decade late.

only like three 90 minutes cutscenes between you and credits

10 Likes

I am too am weirdly excited to play the game funeral.

3 Likes

even though I am already up to my neck in games I adore this month and I will almost certainly buy both Total Warriors and Otogi 3 on release, I used my coupon for a few extra bucks from this Steam sale on Hitman 2 because I’m worried about IO and once they cut the price of the legacy pack in half then I’ll get to try the Hitman 1 missions I never bought with much nicer visuals

1 Like

The new Humble Bundle lets you get Crusader Kings II for $1 and Europa Universalis IV in the mid-tier (currently $6.70). That is about as cheap as you will ever see the games so if one was curious now would be the time to take the dive.

Otogi 3 took me a while to parse. And total warrior made me think full spectrum warrior and wow we were having a real xbox revival.

1 Like

You can get the original Crackdown for free on XBox right now

3 Likes

Dang I can’t even get it for free until I give them a credit card number. I’m afraid they’ll autorenew my long expired XBL or something!

I’m downloading this now. Looking forward to finally seeing this cloud-based destruction technology.

Don’t we usually call that a tornado?

9 Likes
7 Likes