Got a selection of GOOD STEALS on sale, stranger! (Part 1)

Always

1 Like

Just a reminder (because i forgot until just now) that Subnautica is free on the Epic Games Store until midnight EST

Not sure if these were STEALS or just fairly priced, but I found these in an honest to God Video Game Store, which was satisfying

10 Likes

Psygnosis is my religion

4 Likes

Cuba are you a Codename Tenka man?

It’s the purest expression of ‘flashing club lights’ in a mid-90s game; it’s almost Minter expressed through console proto-shooters, filtered through a Colony Wars aesthetic

1 Like

It’s like you wrote this specifically to make me think this game is the greatest unknown gem of all time.

I’d never heard of it. I just youtubed it. This would have been my absolute JAM when it was released. Now, uh, I don’t have a huge amount of interest. But it looks great.

It’s not a good game but it does have good strobe light effects!

2 Likes

The soundtrack is real workout.

It’s the yearly Verso sale! 80% off eBooks!

https://www.versobooks.com

2 Likes

DiRT Rally VR bundle is just $10 for PS+ right now. Sold

3 Likes

I got a pair of like-new Neon R/B Joycons at Goodwill for $15 and basically you’re all fucked

10 Likes

Apparently, I gotta get to goodwill more often

1 Like

picked up PS3 Dino Crisis 2 and Tron Bonne on this PSN flash sale for $3 each

3 Likes

Guilty Gear Rev2 is heavily discounted on the humble store right now, might be a good time to pick up the latest version of GG if you haven’t

1 Like

The $18 tier of the new Humble Comics Bundle has The Undisputed Street Fighter and The Art of Atari. They look like coffee table books but seem neat nonetheless. Of course you also get a ton of comics from the publisher Dynamite, of which I know nothing about except the covers remind of of Zenescope (whom I also know nothing about).

i’d just given up on getting a copy of ys 8 after seeing it as high as £140 on ebay but it’s £15.99 on uk psn at the moment

2 Likes

https://www.buydig.com/shop/product/OPUHD50REFB/Optoma-4K-UHD-Home-Theater-Projector-UHD50-Certified-Refurbished

@felix is this the projector you got? Seems like a great price refurb considering.

yes and I just today got mine back after the fan blew after six months of ownership lol so I have an idea of where they’re getting the refurb ones from

$999 is still only barely better than the extremely good CAD price I got last summer but as long as it doesn’t blow again when it’s out of warranty, strong rec

1 Like

anyway the best part of the fan blowing is that it happened within five minutes of my wife telling me to come to bed and me then pressing X to confirm I was still watching designated survivor so like

entirely reasonable intervention

1 Like

Hitman: Season 1 Complete and For Honor are the PSPlus games this month. And they’re discontinuing the free games on PS3 after this month with the final games being MGS 4: Guns of the Patriots (!) and Divekick.

Also there’s a sale on Xbox for Assassin’s Creed games.

4 Likes