Got a selection of GOOD STEALS on sale, stranger! (Part 1)

Tetris Effect: stolen

Just got home from work but it looks like I will be taking another quick drive.

3 Likes

Momodora 4: Reverie Under the Moonlight is $2.00 on Steam right now

3 Likes

Is this a steal? Brand new copy of Nightmare of Druaga for $19

1 Like

Full Throttle Remastered is free on GOG for the next two days.

(I would @ Father.Torque here but that seems unneccessary)

2 Likes

I still have my disc, that Remastered shit can :gotohell:

6 Likes

The Lucasarts remasters have remastered (from the tapes) voice acting that I appreciate vs. the scratchy originals. You can always turn off graphics filters/touchups if you donā€™t care for them. Grim Fandango is most worth it because itā€™s harder to get running than just popping into ScummVM but free is free and GoG is as close to Free as *free gets.

1 Like

I got it New off Amazon as well a couple of years ago for $13.99 so not really I guess? It looks cool though Iā€™m a little embarrassed to admit I still havenā€™t opened it.

I am 100% positive that this is pure nostalgia with no objective or critical faculties engaged but I prefer the old scratchiness because look, man, itā€™s a CD-ROM game from the 90s. Thatā€™s just what they sound like. Itā€™s like scanlines for audio.

5 Likes

i enjoyed the crunchiness of the audio as well, during your playthrough that i only slept through part of

1 Like

I think it matters a lot more for Maniac Mansion which really does have poor audio quality, but Full Throttle is acceptable quality, though I appreciate hearing a bit more range from Roy Conradā€™s voice, which is dealt the worst blow by compression and is one of the best parts of the game.

I told you that no critical thought is allowed and I am right purely by virtue of the fact of the way I played this game when I was 13 years old

2 Likes

no Iā€™m talking to everyone else.

Itā€™s different, see

Hello friends

Itā€™s been a while

That big PSN NA sale?

:cactus:

Best get it while the gettings good

3 Likes

50% cut to $65 for today

3 Likes

Steam winter sale is here?

1 Like

vote for Digital Extremes you heartless jerks

1 Like

I refuse to buy Golf for Workgroups until it is full price

7 Likes

Hey that studio is in my province

Thereā€™s a lot of options for mega assholes on this ballot. Can I just vote for itch.io for everything?

2 Likes